Nowadays, online jobs have become popular all over the world, and Philippines is one of them. Yes, that is true, Filipinos have big chances in getting hired in oDesk. Students, moms, or anyone who is having trouble looking for a full-time job or someone who is looking for a part-time job can try this opportunity.
Part Time Online Jobs
Working online in the comfort of your own home is very much convenient and you will be able to manage your own time for work and for other recreational activities as well.
At oDesk, you can choose a vast collection of REAL JOBS that would fit for people from any industry and qualifications. More info about oDesk at Work From Home via odesk page.
List of Part / Full time Online Jobs
Below is a list of online full-time and part-time jobs in the Philippines and around the world offered at oDesk:
- Customer Service Jobs – Part time or full time jobs for call center agents based in the Philippines and around the world
- Web Development – Jobs for web developers in the Philippines and around the world..
- Writing & Translation – Jobs for aspiring writers/article writers, translators in the Philippines and other countries.
- Software Development – Jobs for developing software products like game development and desktop applications
- Administrative Support – Jobs for data entry personnel and personal assistants
- Sales & Marketing – Jobs for advertising, SEO, SEM, and SMM
- Design & Multimedia – Jobs for animators, logo and graphic designers, and voice talents
- Business Services – Jobs for monitoring and measuring IT like accountants and bookkeepers.
- Networking and Information Systems – Jobs for system configuration of data.
Because of the shortage of jobs available in the country, people will sought for different ways on how to land a job by hook or by crook. Online part time jobs are very helpful for most job seekers. Even you are located in the Philippines, you can choose from the wide array of specializations listed above and the appropriate job that fits your strengths and qualifications. Good luck in your next job hunting!