Getting organized is always a problem for us. So, here are some helpful tips to organize your closets.
How to Organize your Closet
- Take away – Take away clothes and shoes that you are not wearing anymore. If it does not fit you anymore you can donate them to your relatives or have a garage sale for extra income.
- Keep the shoe – Keep the shoe in clear boxes so that you can easily see what you need to use, or you can buy a drawer to put all your shoes for easy access.
- Determine the size of your closet – Determine the size of your closet so that it would be easy for you when you buy boxes or bins for your closet. Belt hangers and hang shoe racks are good on the back of your closet door.
- Hanging up – In hanging up your clothes, choose the right kind of hanger for proper support. Sorting your clothes by color or by types will be a great one.
- Remove sweat – Remove your sweaters from hangers. It is better to fold all your sweaters and store them all together in your drawers or boxes.
- Keep things at your eye level – Keep all your things at your eye level so you can easily get what you want. It is also helpful to label all the boxes or bins inside your closet.
- Seasonal clothing – It is a good advice to fold and sort all your seasonal clothes. You can put them all together in one box then put them in your basement or under your bed. Make sure to label all the boxes.
- Bed sheets and pillow cases together – Fold bed sheets and pillowcases together on one side of the closet. It is good to see if they are sorted by color or by size. Make sure that they are easy to attach.
- Table clothing and napkins – Table clothing and table napkins should also be folded and store all together in one drawer or boxes after cleaning.
- Storing precious plates and bowls – Storing your precious plates and bowls is not a big problem. Just make sure you put it in a safe place and stock them with enough spacing.